11/28/13

thanksgiving foliage


I don't normally post more than a few photos, but this has gotta be one of my favorite shoots to date so it was too hard to choose just a few, you guys know how much I love a brick wall (mark my words, my future apartment will have some sort of exposed brick!).

I had the chance to visit French Connection's flagship store down on West Broadway last week on that gloriously warm Friday and this jacket was one of the first things that caught my eye in the store. The really subtle plaid and houndstooth fusion is what really hooked me. Plus, it's such a unique length that I haven't tried yet. I wore the jumpsuit underneath, which was highly recommended by pretty much everyone in the store (thanks Kristi!) - it was definitely too cold to show off how incredible it fits but will definitely be wearing this over and over and over again. 

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Enjoy food and family!

10 comments:

  1. I love this look and your blog! You remind me of Angelica Blick and Rumi Neely :-D

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't ever get enough of exposed brick. love the oversized coat + leopard slip-ons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Valerie - saaaaame situation here - exposed brick is always a good backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha nowhere near as chic as those chicks - thanks Marianne! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rosalinda - it's avail on French Connection now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! Gorgeous coat and the leopard pumps are so cute!

    www.theWEARS.net

    ReplyDelete