3/19/14

overall(s) necessity

Photos by Alvin
90s Lullaby overalls  |  French Connection button down  |  J.Crew oversized vest  |  We Are Komono watch  |  vintage backpack  |  Warby Parker Reillys

Yes, I love looking like a boy. These oversized overalls are the most comfortable things I own right now - paired with the same Hawaiian shirt in my last posts, an oversized vest that I picked up from a thrift store and an iced coffee (always an iced coffee). Throw on my trusty backpack and you've got a get-up for every single weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Those dungarees are so amazing! I love your waistcoat too - I have a similar one from UO! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overalls are kind of the best things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what fashion is, being masculine or feminine. And its so nice to be able to look one way one day and another look another day. I love how you go between that too. And still keep it you!

    http://www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. too much love for this outfit. still need to find me a pair of wearable overalls!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What brand is your backpack! I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete