6/13/13

cats on everything

Photos by Landon
gifted Civil Clothing kitten swimsuit  |  thrifted overalls (similar)  |  Zara heels (similar)

That first picture was a gem, there was a lady passing behind me with a huge mattress over her head and Landon proceeded to start cracking up, so I did too. When I first got this swimsuit from Civil Clothing, I was apprehensive about how I'd be styling these two super adorable kittens. But it was 90+ degrees on this day, so it wouldn't have been more perfect to wear a swimsuit outdoors after slapping on a pair of thrifted, DIY distressed overalls.

Note: This is pre-Costa Rica and pre-haircut. So now I'm a little tanner and a little fatter from that damn buffet and unlimited guacamole. Yeah guys. I got a haircut. Prepare yourselves.

6 comments:

  1. Love your shoes and the overalls!! Such a cute print <3

    x Jacquelyn

    Vedette Giveaway on my blog for FREE shapewear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled this! the cat looks like its peeking out :P can't wait to see your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look is so simple yet so pretty. Keep it up!

    xx

    http://janninebandiola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The woman with the mattress is a riot! I love that your paired a one-piece with overalls, it's cute!



    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you styled the swimsuit and in love with your Zara heels!

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete