4/15/13

vintage heaven

Photos by Landon

I have to get back into the groove of thrifting and hunting for those vintage pieces. I used to live on it - more than half my wardrobe was comprised of one-of-a-kind vintage pieces! I'll probably be stopping by the Manhattan Vintage Show this weekend (Friday and Saturday at the Metropolitan Pavilion at 125 West 18th Street!) to get my vintage groove back. This gorgeous rosette dress really caught my eye with the silhouette, and you know that I gravitate towards anything sheer. 

If any of you are heading over there, shoot me a tweet at @kristengracelam - let's meet up!

3 comments:

  1. I am also a BIG fan of vintage items... I wish there were more in my city!

    The dress is beautiful and the photos just amazing. B&W always gives an special touch to them:)

    Namasté,

    A.

    http://www.namastetime.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, those floral details are impeccable.


    http://www.whattowearwheretobuy.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. and this is more amaaaaze!! whaat ive been missing out on these looks babe ahhh

    ReplyDelete