2/21/13

genius is a matter of opinion

Photos by Landon
3.1 Phillip Lim playsuit  |  Target shirt  |  H&M trench coat  |  Uniqlo vest  |  ShoeMint heels  |  Zara bag  

A mindless, almost desperate layering of clothes that resulted in a sort of genius outfit, genius being a matter of opinion. I've also noticed that all of my posts recently (and upcoming posts) have been revolved around the cold weather and layering. I promise I'll get more interesting when the weather gets warmer. Stick with me, guys!

6 comments:

  1. dem gurl u da best at layering. i love the camo with taupe.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi doll, found your blog via the Lucky Community- love this look! Especially that burgundy vest; so cozy!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the camo peeking out of the browns! I think you still look interesting in the cold :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the vest with all the earthy tones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wildflower of PragueFebruary 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM

    I love your trench coat! I've been looking for one for a while because they seem so classic and feminine. Lovely blog xx


    http://wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say woah !!! Not a fan of down jacket, and been seeing these uniqlo down vest on older folks, so never think its a chic item, but you make it look very stylish .



    www.needsomethingtowear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete