10/24/14

introduction

Photos by Alvin

And it's finally here! The first ever YouTube video. I'm sure I'll get used to hearing the sound of my own voice but more importantly, hopefully you guys get used to it too hehe. I mainly wanted to start this channel because I wanted you guys to see that hey - my life isn't as glamorous as you guys think. I'm a normal person with normal friends and normal awkward tendencies. And with video, there's no faking it. What you see is what you get. So enjoy and subscribe - stay tuned for my Istanbul vlog!

Side note: I just want to give a HUGE thanks to everyone that subscribed already. It's been amazing to see so many reactions, I welcome both good and bad. Thank y'all for allllll the continued love!



Big Star jeans
Steve Madden shoes

4 comments:

  1. You're so cute! Love your video -- and that camel coat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the video to the coat..I love it all!


    xxMel

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it! i'd love for you to check out and comment my last blog featuring a social justice brand here: http://adi-may.blogspot.com/2014/10/fair-trade-month-5-looks-ft-punjammies.html

    much love!
    -Aditi

    ReplyDelete