12/14/13

open knit helmut lang perfection


I'm at the end of this incredible trip on the West Coast with some of my friends and hey, I haven't been neglecting guys, no way! Just wanted to share my most recent purchase at Wasteland at their first ever location on Haight - the most perfect open knit Helmut Lang sweater. Ever.

And congratulations @tanfizzle for winning the #LulusSweaterWeather giveaway! I'll be shooting you an email and thanks to everyone who entered - there are more giveaways in the works!

12 comments:

  1. Looks perfect! I love your blog :)



    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely sweater!

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sweater <3

    Check out my latest outfit post :)

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of this sweater! Easy to style! XO


    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this sweater! Can't wait for more giveaways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! I can't wait to see how you style it. xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you've been enjoying your trip :) Did you go to SD? If so, I hope you stopped by Extraordinary Desserts :)


    -Char
    www.simplynewtral.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I did go to SD - but only for a short while. I'll definitely stop by there next time! What kind of desserts do they have?

    ReplyDelete
  9. There'll be TONS more in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grey is ALWAYS effortless to style! x

    ReplyDelete