11/20/13

channeling ye

Photos by Jen
UO grey T  |  random plaid shirt  |  H&M x Isabel Marant bomber  |  Big Star jeans  |  Timberland boots

Sometimes my middle school self comes out and just wants to wear Timberlands and a T-shirt for the day. Or sometimes she's just heading to a Kanye concert where Kendrick Lamar killed it with his usual self and Kanye wore a mask pretty much during the entire show - a mask reminiscent of Margiela AW '12 on the runway. Now the outfit (and the title of this post) makes sense, right? 

Anyway, the concert was freaking phenomenal. Kanye always knows how to put on a show and I'm so glad I finally go to see him perform live! Thanks Alvin for being romantic

Plus this reversible bomber is now my life. I mean besides the amazing selling point of it being reversible, it's soft and surprisingly wind-resistant. I'm all about practicality! 

Ye-Day should be a weekly occurrence. Shoutout to MeKayla for opening my eyes to such wonder.

9 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! I love these pictures :)

    http://fff-street.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the outfit. I think I need some Timberlands!


    www.glazedandconfused.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally get a pair, Graham!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh thank you Sarah! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect, I love the mixture of textures ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this whole look from the bomber to the boots.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove this printed jacket. This is actually a print that I would wear!

    ReplyDelete