4/5/13

july in april

Photos by Landon
Wildfox Couture cropped sweater  |  Big Star USA overalls  

I jumped the gun a little bit with summer, there's something inherently July 4th about the American flag  that makes it a little nuts to wear it any other time. I say screw the rules - wear white after Labor Day. Wear the same shirt twice (with a different outfit, of course). Wear gold and silver together. Heck, wear that flag during a snowstorm if you want to. Wear whatever gives you confidence. 

5 comments:

  1. Very well put! I'm not usually an overalls kinda gal, but you wear it well.
    Happy Fashion Friday!


    http://justmeaghan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pull these off so well! I don't think I could jump on the overalls trend, but I love seeing it on awesome people like yourself. Also love the bare shoulder. :)

    xoxo

    Sequins & Shadows"

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfits are soo cool! <3 love your style!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/2013/04/unusual-jeans/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I needa find myself a good pair of overalls!


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete