6/2/12

cuckoo for jimmy choos

Photos taken by Landon (last photo by me)

vintage tent dress  |  Zara heels

That line's definitely been used one way or another - Jimmy Choos have been around since Sex and the City, and I don't mean the movie (for all you youngsters out there). I had the pleasure of attending their Choo247 event and got to try on as many of these gorgeous babies as I wanted. I fell in love with a pair of Jimmy Choo motorcycle boots, ironically, even though they're famous for their stilettos. I probably spammed Instagram with photos of my favorite pairs during that hour or two. I also wore an amazing sleeveless motorcycle vest from Club Monaco over this during the event, which probably won't be revealed until my next outfit post. It's on Instagram though!

Bloglovin'  |  Twitter  

12 comments:

  1. FashionablecollectionsJune 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

    Great tent dress.

    Kickers Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress! and super jealous you got to try on all those shoes. Did you take any home with you? :)
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Handprinted Summer Scarf Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such an awesome event to go to :) jealous!

    161cm.com

    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful. Lovin that dress

    www.stylerecognized.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look so gorgeous in these photos! and i love your outfit! and this looks like an awesome event!

    x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress! Omg, all those shoes.

    http://aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dying! So in love with your dress, vtg <3

    fabricsnob.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit! Your skin is flawless! :O

    -Annie
    http://labcoatambition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, talk about being in heaven! O__O and you're so pretty!

    Christal,
    fashion-forthesoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. For a moment I thought those were all your shoes! I would have been so jealous!!
    aneyeforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete