1/10/14

the key to survival

Photos by Paulina 

The trick to surviving New York is layers, beanies and long coats. Seriously, you'd be surprised at how much the length of a coat affects your body temperature. Are you guys sick of this coat yet? I'm sure as hell not. I wore a knit sweater underneath, appropriately named the Kristen sweater - it's got everything I love in life: plaid and marled grey texture all in this incredible boyfriend fit. 

Don't mind that ridiculous face I'm making in the first photo. I was trying to see my breath in the cold. Yep. That's me.

17 comments:

  1. Looove the coat! Long coats/cardigans are really doing it for me lately.

    Little Black Russian

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket! I wanted to buy something similar.

    simplybymoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!

    http://turn-it-insideout.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning - I love the texture and length of the jacket xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore the layering of different textures lovely! Adding this one to my winter inspiration for my winter trip up to Japan.


    www.lioninthewild.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Your style is pretty perfect xx


    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your overcoat so much! Nice outfit as always x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Naomi! I can't stop wearing it, it's the worst / best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh thank you Rosalinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well thank you, Marianne - love yours too

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO jealous you're heading to Japan, Kiara. Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The length is a favorite hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh it's online and on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's the only way to survive winter !

    ReplyDelete
  15. You always grove these cool coats! And I'm very happy that you are a fan of Converse - I rock them ever since I was 5 yrs old :)


    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete