3/9/12

CHANNELING CHANEL IN REFINERY29








Photos taken by my great pal, Landon

thrifted printed silk shirt | H&M mixed tweed jacket | David Kahn Brenda skinny ankle jeans | Deena + Ozzy studded bag | see-through tipped flats

Obsessed with this jacket. Honestly, it's like classic Chanel with the most unique shape. And the color, I'm obviously obsessed with. Paired with a vintage silk shirt and black David Kahn jeans that hug me in all the right places.

Everyone's loving those flats that I'm wearing, I got it from some random Asian shop a while ago near home. What do you think of them? It gives me major toe cleavage and it isn't the most attractive thing in the world...


Hi ya'll, I have exciting news! Landon and I entered the Refinery29 NYC's Most Stylish Hoodcontest and we were approved. I'd love if you guys could vote for us, simply click the heart on the top left of the picture and you're set! All you need is a Facebook account to sign in automatically, and don't worry. I don't see who votes for me, all everyone will see is the hearts!

It's an honor to even be approved, but it's also such an amazing opportunity and I know the chances of me winning are slim to none - but I definitely won't lose without trying!

So if you like this look, head on over to R29 and get to clicking - thanks! :)


17 comments:

  1. flats are amaaazing! love them sooo much.
    how much they cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a funky and cute look, and you look adorable as always :) those see through tipped flats are probably one of the most awesome things ever though. Love how it looks like you're barefoot with only white tips at the heel and toes. Such a fantastic find!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes, awesome find! =) I love Chanel-like tweed jackets too, so classic.

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg those shoes. so jealous! xo

    http://awingedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a great coat - and I love the purse! I'm off to vote for you!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving this outfit! The jacket is gorgeous :D
    And how exciting, good luck with the contest!!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really is a great look! Love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look, love the jacket and your flats. Where did you get those flats?? Will definitely vote!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this jacket is awesome too! H&M trend isn't? :)

    xx
    www.itislikepassionforpeanutbutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool jacket! I really like the bright green color. This seems to be an ideal transistional peice from winter to spring.


    good luck with your contest you got my vote!

    Matthew

    http://speakingofstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the flats, I'm not a fan of toe cleavage but can't seem to avoid it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe I saw that jacket at H&M today and thought of you. Look how cute you are, Kristen! lolol

    Christal,
    fashion-forthesoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally thought those flats didn't have sides - i'm loving the effect haha! like always, i adore your street style and you've got my vote (:

    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com
    Please vote for my entry in MIMCO’s Dreamwarp Society Styling Competition

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog! you are amazing!
    I'm following you now...:)
    Sweet Dream

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your shoes! Great outfit <3

    xox
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete